Welcome to TV Garth!

Ever since I was a kid, I loved antennas and TV reception. It was always a thrill to hook up an antenna and see what stations I could get, and see if I could pick up anything from a far distance. With the transition to digital broadcasting happening, my love for OTA (over the air) reception came back and this blog will focus on what channels I'm able to receive via antenna from my home just outside of Toronto, Canada. Plus there may be occasional commentaries on shows that I see while adjusting my reception.

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Crazy Commercials: Energy Bill Lady!

It was during what I'll call the "Big Burst Of Rochester" that I first saw this commercial and started laughing out loud. (On March 24th I was receiving all Rochester digital stations for about 5 hours!) I saw it on 13-1 WHAM, and it features an exasperated woman who starts SINGING to the camera about her energy bills being way too high! Like, she turns, pouts and sings "My energy bill is way too high, I need to know the reason why?" I heart this commercial, and you can hear it for yourself at the Home Comfort Heat website!!! Click here to see it!

No comments:

Post a Comment