Welcome to TV Garth!

Ever since I was a kid, I loved antennas and TV reception. It was always a thrill to hook up an antenna and see what stations I could get, and see if I could pick up anything from a far distance. With the transition to digital broadcasting happening, my love for OTA (over the air) reception came back and this blog will focus on what channels I'm able to receive via antenna from my home just outside of Toronto, Canada. Plus there may be occasional commentaries on shows that I see while adjusting my reception.

Saturday, March 20, 2010

March-ing Into Spring!

Greetings TV Garth readers! This is a very brief entry to highlight some of the March tropo I’ve picked up! Returning guests were stations from Utica, NY, Rochester, NY and Erie, PA!

On Rochester, NY’s WROC, Brian Neudorff perfectly summed up how great this month’s weather has been in the second picture below! The sun really has been amazing, and the Spring-like weather has helped Rochester, NY pop up many times!

IMG_3179IMG_3196

Seeing Utica’s WKTV again in the early part of the month was the Wright way to start off the Spring tropo season!

IMG_1274

It was Reale exciting to see WKTV again, since I hadn’t received it since November last year!

IMG_1332

Utica’s WUTR also had a spanking new logo that I had not seen previously!

IMG_1452

As I said in my Year In Review, Sun car dealerships OWN Central New York. Now they have a perky new co-host assisting in the infomericials!

IMG_1455

This was just a quick recap, but full recap and some vacation surprises are coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment