Welcome to TV Garth!

Ever since I was a kid, I loved antennas and TV reception. It was always a thrill to hook up an antenna and see what stations I could get, and see if I could pick up anything from a far distance. With the transition to digital broadcasting happening, my love for OTA (over the air) reception came back and this blog will focus on what channels I'm able to receive via antenna from my home just outside of Toronto, Canada. Plus there may be occasional commentaries on shows that I see while adjusting my reception.

Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Gay Pride Weekend! (Plus Upcoming Reception Report Previews!)

I’m still way behind on Reception Reports, and now I’m heading off downtown this weekend for the big Gay Pride festival! It will be hard to pull myself away from the antenna for the weekend, but I hope to be back next week with some full reports! For now, here’s my mini Gay Pride tribute using some reception pics! (Followed by a preview of reports to come!)

Toronto’s 9-1 CFTO has a great commercial about the festival!

IMG_6931

WXXI recently had the Rochester Gay Men’s Chorus help their pledge drive!

2009-06-08 041

WGRZ’s subchannel NBC Universal Sports gives us a great visual of the type of dress than many men will display in the parade.

2009-06-02 004

And last but not least, Syracuse’s WSTM shows a question that will be asked a lot during the Pride weekend.

2009-05-30 187

And COMING SOON to TV Garth! Reception Reports featuring:

CLEVELAND, OHIO! Including 5-1 WEWS (ABC)!

2009-06-05 284

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA! Including 4 WWL (CBS) via analog E-Skip!

2009-06-12 077

UTICA, NEW YORK! Including 2-1 WKTV (NBC)!

IMG_7933

ERIE, PENNSYLVANIA! Including 12-1 WICU (NBC)!

IMG_8087

BAD AXE, MICHIGAN! Including 19-1 WDCQ (PBS)!

IMG_8263

That’s just a sample of what’s coming up on TV Garth, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment