Welcome to TV Garth!

Ever since I was a kid, I loved antennas and TV reception. It was always a thrill to hook up an antenna and see what stations I could get, and see if I could pick up anything from a far distance. With the transition to digital broadcasting happening, my love for OTA (over the air) reception came back and this blog will focus on what channels I'm able to receive via antenna from my home just outside of Toronto, Canada. Plus there may be occasional commentaries on shows that I see while adjusting my reception.

Monday, March 16, 2009

WGRZ NBC Buffalo

Since I was young, I loved NBC, and on a recent trip to Buffalo with a friend, we ended up right on the street where WGRZ's studios are located! According to many Toronto OTA viewers, WGRZ is one of the more "difficult" stations to recieve. My reception isn't always there, but I do pick it up pretty often these days! Above is the picture I took of their studios, and below are two (yep 2) shots of the channel when I was picking it up at home.


No comments:

Post a Comment