Welcome to TV Garth!

Ever since I was a kid, I loved antennas and TV reception. It was always a thrill to hook up an antenna and see what stations I could get, and see if I could pick up anything from a far distance. With the transition to digital broadcasting happening, my love for OTA (over the air) reception came back and this blog will focus on what channels I'm able to receive via antenna from my home just outside of Toronto, Canada. Plus there may be occasional commentaries on shows that I see while adjusting my reception.

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Happy Holidays From TV Garth!


I always get very Santamental around this time of year! Wishing all my readers the very best throughout this Holiday season and beyond! (Today's pic from Erie, PA's WFXP, RF22, as seen Nov. 13, 2010!)

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas I posted a link to your site on my blog! http://www.lynnaluvers.com

    ReplyDelete